Updated, expanded, light & bright home situated in a quiet, established neighborhood of well-maintained homes in the affluent town of Clayton. Minutes from downtown, restaurants, art & wine festival, car shows, Oakhurst Country Club, shopping, library, K-12 schools, and just a short walk along the creek to Lydia Park. Views of historical Mount Diablo.
· Desirable 1-story floor-plan. 6 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Built in 1964
· Approximately 2500 square feet of living space on a 14,000 square foot flat lot
· Updated, open kitchen with gas-burning cook-top and oven, breakfast bar, pantry, and an herb window
· Two dining areas
· Living room with wood-burning fireplace and separate family room
· Recessed lighting
· Hardwood floors
· Six-panel doors throughout
· Both bathrooms were updated in 2014. Permit has been pulled for a third bathroom!
· Private master bedroom
· Energy efficient home with dual-pane windows throughout and central heating/air-conditioning system. Ducts were replaced in 2014.
· Two bedrooms added in 2015, with permits. The addition has its own efficient Mitsubishi heating and cooling system
· Exterior was painted in 2013
· Sprawling yard is great for entertaining with a swimming pool and gazebo
· Low maintenance pool with a newer chlorine generator and newer filtration system
· RV/boat parking
· Two-car garage
· Laundry room
· Neighborhood Schools: Mount Diablo Elementary, Diablo View Middle, Clayton Valley Charter High School